Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Baseball and Hunting Too




Gage's team played in their last tournament for the year this past weekend. They were runners up for the championship. It will be nice to have a break from practicing - and of course to have our weekends free. Spring baseball will be here before you know it, and I will have two playing then. I guess I should enjoy the break while I can! Gage has been deer hunting for the past two weeks. Although he's seen a few does he decided not to shoot them, he says he's holding out for the "big" one. Oh yeah, Gene took Gage and Griffin hunting Tuesday but I don't have any pictures - it wasn't a very pleasant experience since Griffin apparently talked and moved the whole time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

that pic og Gage reminds me of Gene back in high school baseball. HA!