Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catching Up!






I am happy to announce that I have the internet back!!! I never realized how much I did on the computer until I had to spend a month without it at home. Anyway, I'm trying to get caught up with some pictures. Griffin and I carved the pumpkin for Halloween. As you can tell by the look on his face, he was surprised to see the inside of the pumpkin (he sees it every year but I guess he still finds it gross). He dressed up for Batman for Halloween and Gage decided to go as himself this year. The other picture is of the boys roasting marshmallows in our living room, that was so much fun. We went to the game this past weekend to watch the Gamecocks dominate Arkansas. It was a good game, just a little cooler than we expected. I don't think we'll fair so well this week against Florida.

No comments: