Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I feel blessed to have spent another year with my children. It has been 14 years since I spent a mother's day with my mom and the older I get the more I realize that her knowing that she was dying and leaving three kids without their mom must have been much harder for her than it was for us, as kids, to loose her. I miss her greatly and I would give anything for her to meet the two beautiful children that I have been blessed to raise. I've been a mom for so long, its hard to remember what life was like without kids but I know there is nothing else in the world I could ever enjoy more than having two smiling faces to greet me every morning when I wake up and to kiss me every night before I go to bed. I hope to have many more years ahead to watch my little boys grow into young men. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Heather Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

And you are a great mother... I can tell just by how much you love your boys. And they are so cute. These pictures are really good of yall. Aunt JoAnne would have been proud of the wife and mother you became :D

Love you bunches!