Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduations



Griffin graduated from 4K a couple of weeks ago (I know I'm a little late). It was a very cute ceremony. Griffin counted from 1-100 and cited the one vowel rule. He was nervous but he did fine. Now its time for me to get ready for another first day of school. It doesn't seem like its been that long since I dropped Gage off on his first day of kindergarten and I was just pregnant with Griffin. The other picture is from Gage's 5th grade graduation/awards day. He won the presdential award for academic achievement along with some other awards. He's going to be in middle school now and I still can't believe that!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I cannot believe that - I remember taking Gage to Kindergarten when Griffin was born. That seems like yesterday and now he is so big.